The QMotion Difference
Designed with form and function in mind, QMotion shading systems go beyond industry standards to reach new heights in innovation:
- QMotion automated roller shades are designed with a built-in safety stop braking system to prevent passing over the top when rising—protecting the motorized shade, walls and windows.
- QMotion motorized systems feature slim and unobtrusive brackets reducing side light gaps to a 1/2″ on each side—the narrowest in the industry.
- QMotion is the only automated window treatment company in the marketplace offering a patented manual override feature—for full control by hand, remote, smart device, and now by voice.
Battery Life and Range Expectations
QMotion shades offer the longest battery life in the industry
QMotion Shades lead the industry in battery life with our patented technology by putting the batteries inside the tube, providing superior aesthetics with no power wires or antenna showing.
Our battery powered shades use D-cell or AA alkaline batteries. The expected battery life for D-cell is up to 3 years, or more, depending on shade size, daily usage, and installation environment.
VOICE CONTROL SHADING – RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
Operate your QMotion shades by voice command using the ZigBee HA 1.2 hub inside the Amazon Echo Plus, which, when set up with the Alexa app allows the following:
- Control shades with setting routines such as ‘timers and scenes’
- Control shades with the Amazon Alexa
- Control shades with the Qmotion wireless remote
Custom Printed Window Coverings!
Printed shades offer your customers endless design ideas for their projects. Ideal to display company logos, artwork, photographs, and additional display areas. Each shade is printed on-demand. Printed shades are great for the following:
Signs and banners
QMotion Shades incorporate patented and unique tug features that allow the shade to open with just a short tug, or be lowered without the remote.
- Tug the hembar less than 1”
- Shade opens to next highest preset position (example: shade moves from 75% to 50%)
- Tug the hembar downward between 1” – 2”
- Shade moves to full open
- Tug the hembar MORE than 2”
- Shade remains at position stopped until pulled or sent up with a remote
- Two successive tugs MORE than 2” in 10 seconds
- Shade moves to full open
Need an Exterior Shading Solution?
Give our new Z Box Shades a try. Zipper shades are a perfect exterior shading solution because:
The Zbox can with stand areas of high wind (rated for over 55 mph winds)
When paired with blackout fabric, the Zbox provides a total blackout due to lateral zip tracks
Made of 100% aluminum which makes it resistant to rust and harsh weather conditions.
QMOTION MOTORS ARE DEVELOPED FOR SIMPLICITY, SUPERIOR FUNCTION AND AESTHETIC ELEGANCE. QMOTION HAS FOCUSED ON DEVELOPING BATTERY OPERATED MOTORS THAT MOVE QUIETLY, MORE EFFICIENTLY, AND HAVE BATTERIES THAT LAST YEARS LONGER THAN OTHERS.
- Easy to program.
- Lifting Capacity 144″ x 144″
- With battery operated shades, simple installation – no wires.
- Whisper quiet motors.
- Industry leading 1/2” light gaps.
- Evenly distributed on both sides.
- Patented manual override system.
- Patented counterbalance system.
- Integrated Safety Stop.